Monday, January 19, 2009

Random stuff


REI had Men's Nike Remora III swim goggles for only $3.83. You can have them shipped to a local store for free.

Get a free $1 off printable coupon at Target for Pepperidge Farm Tim Tam cookies here.


Walmart has a cute Crayola keyboard and mouse for $10--my kids love to play school and feel big with the computer and this is a cute alternative to a regular one.


I've learned that as I get older, my feet need to be pampered with good shoes. I used to work in shoe sales and I know from firsthand experience that Rockport shoes are well made and comfortable. 6pm is having an early sale on some cute sandals. Now might be the time to get them before the rush of spring and summer hit. The ones above come in 4 colors and are only $24.95 and there are several more at that price, so take a look.

No comments: