Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Quiznos, Techy Deals

Quiznos is giving away a million free subs! Click here to sign up for an email for a free sub--it works! I just printed one for me and one for my hubby. Can you say free date?

My brother-in-law sent me some tech deals this morning that I thought I'd post. Thanks Curtis! See if any of these interest you:

SanDisk 8 GB Extreme III Memory Card for $39.99 (reg. $110) plus shipping is free.

Western Digital 400GB portable hard drive -- a cool red color! I didn't know they came in different colors, but that's a whole lotta memory. On sale for $100 with free shipping.

SanDisk 2 GB USB Flash Drive for $5.99 with free shipping.

Sony 46" 1080p LCD HDTV for $999 -- I was at RC Willey last weekend and the Sony's there were at least double that for this size.

No comments: