Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Favorite


Having been in an accident yesterday (nothing serious, but jarred enough to cause damage to my car and many tears from the children) I dedicate this post to the Britax car seat. Having done my research at the time of it's purchase I found the advantages of this brand far outweighs other brands. It is a European brand and is pricier than others, but worth it in my opinion. Other car seats are only tested with front and rear collision tests, whereas Britax tests front, rear and both sides. The ratings always seem to be high. One characteristic I love is that somehow they have manufactured the seats to keep the straps straight. You ever have a car seat where the straps get all twisted and won't remain flat on your child's chest? In the 5 years I've owned one, I have never had mine twist. No lie. I feel like my child is safer knowing the professionals have put it through rigorous testing and it still passed with flying colors. Check out some decent prices if you are in the market and safe driving out there!

No comments: