Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Favorite--Latepost


If you know me you know I'm into natural stuff--the fewer the added preservatives, colors, hydrogenated oils, the better for me. I know, call me crazy. These are the best suckers I've ever had! Even better is my kids love them. They are made by Yummy Earth and are completely organic. There are real fruit and vegetables (even red cabbage!) in each one--talk about a great way to get your daily dose of good stuff. Just check out these flavors: Sour Apple Tart, Pomegranate Pucker, Mango Tango, TooBerry Blueberry, Googly Grape, Strawberry Smash, Very Very Cherry, Wet-Face Watermelon. You can either buy them at Good Earth or some other health food store OR you can get them on Amazon right now, an entire bin of 150 suckers for $12. That works out to be about .08 cents per sucker, so much cheaper than buying them at your local health food store.

No comments: