Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Favorite


Disney fanatical, that's me. And let's just face it, Disney knows how to do everything right, don't they? From the pristine theme parks to the instantly classic movies. The enterprise hasn't made too many false moves in the last 50+ years. I have always loved Disney and will continue in my loyalty, particularly when it comes to Disney parks. I came across this new promotion that Disney starting Jan. 1, 2010 and my fondness grows deeper as I realize the goodness of it all. Disney is offering a free day at either Disneyland or Walt Disney World to anyone who volunteers a day of service and any participating organization of their choice. A day for a day, paying it forward. It gets more people involved in helping other people, changing hearts, changing lives, changing the world a little at a time. Now that's my kind of promotion! Check it out and sign up for email updates about this program.

No comments: