Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another $10 Princess and the Frog Coupon AND Toy Story 1 & 2

I thought I was out of luck with the $10 off coupon for Princess and the Frog Blu-ray combo pack since it expired last weekend, BUT I found another one that goes through this week. I thought I'd let you all know about it. Plus, also on the same link there are $5 off coupons for Toy Story 1 and 2 that come out today. OR, if you already own the DVD (and, come on, who doesn't?) are a Disney Rewards member, you can enter your code from your original DVD and print out a $10 off coupon for the Blu-ray upgrade (which also includes a DVD and a movie ticket for Toy Story 3, at least if you buy it at Target or Toys R Us--not sure where else they have that deal; we got ours from Target since they have also included a DVD-ROM game as well). Also if you buy both through Target, they will automatically deduct $10, so that's a total of $30 off 2 Blu-rays, making them about $8 each, and each one includes a movie ticket, so it is almost like getting the movie for free!

I need your help though. If anyone finds a Princess and the Frog combo pack, will you let me know where you see it? I have yet to purchase it and, at least around me, there are none to be found and I'd like to get it for my little girl for Easter! Thanks a bundle!

No comments: