Friday, September 23, 2011

Magazine Deals and KQC Flat Iron

I have taken the Family Fun magazine for years and I love it! Disney bought it a few years ago and the quality has only gotten better. It has great ideas for crafts, activities, recipes, etc. I always anticipate the Christmas edition every year--so good. And now you can get an entire year subscription for just $5.99 (cover price $29.90). Click the picture below to get yours now (sale ends tonight)!




I'm a workout junkie and Shape magazine has mega tips for ways to work out and eat right. Trying to shed a few unwanted pounds? Maybe this magazine has the answer! The sale running for this magazine is an entire year subscription for $5.99 (cover price $35.88). Price only good through tonight so act fast!


I love a good flat iron just as much as the next person. In fact, I can't live without a good flat iron. Not being completely fashion savvy, I honestly don't know enough about this brand, but someone out there might think this is a killer deal. It is for a KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron (1" inch) for only $143.95! (MSRP $249.95). Not too shabby when you look at the starting price. Plus, you get free shipping! Check it out. Price

No comments: