Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Clothes, Baby Carrier, DVDs and Photography Classes


Saucony shoes just in time for school shopping. I love so many of these that I don't think I could settle on just one. I have one pair of Saucony shoes and by far they are one of my most comfortable. They are all $19.95 down from $50 and $60. Check out the selection at 6pm.

Macy's is having some great prices on men's pants. I'm too lazy to put them all in so go to this site and click on the link that interests you. There are some nice looking jeans for about $12! It seems like there are still plenty of sizes left. (Anyone around me ordering, let me know--my hubby doesn't get new clothes very often and jeans are something he goes through all too frequently.) Free shipping with code NEWBLUES on orders over $75.


Anyone in the market for a nice baby carrier for camping, hiking, etc. is in luck with the Sherpani Wahoo Child Carrier. Now through REI it is $89.93 BUT with code THNX2U9 you can save 25% making it only $67.43. Remember you can have it shipped to any REI location for free!

Deep Discount is having a sale on their DVDs and Blurays. Some great prices, but what is even better is you can get an extra 25% off with code CJ25, PLUS free shipping. Offer expires 8/2.

Who loves Modbe? I do! I do! I just got an email saying they are offering free shipping on orders over $25 starting tonight through the end of the month. Check out their website--they have just launched a new denim line.

Want a free photography class or two? I would love to go to all of these. Click here for a list of free classes offered in the Utah area.

No comments: