Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Garmin watch, Movies, Lotions, Car Adapter, Buckle and Toys


Just because I really want one, I'm going to post the great deal on this Garmin watch first. My running friend just got one for her birthday. Don't know how much her hubby spent, but this seems like a decent deal. Regularly $300, the Garmin Forerunner 305 Portable Navigator is on sale at Buy for $160 with free shipping.

Buy is also having a summer sale on their movies. Check out their sale selection.

Crabtree and Evelyn has an online outlet with some great prices on lotions, soaps, etc. Items would make great gifts--take a look.


Meritline has a nice dual car adapter for only $1.99 with free shipping. I don't know how many times I have wished I had an extra plug in my car! Use code MLC262371N for the $2 off.


Buckle is having a clearance sale right now and there are some great prices on clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. Check it out!


Want to get a head start on Christmas? Toys R Us is having a clearance sale, up to 70% off with free shipping on many of the items. Free standard shipping over $49.

No comments: