Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black Friday Madness

My brain is so full with all the deals that are out there right now that I thought I'd put up a few for you all to take advantage of, perhaps. Some are Black Friday deals and others are pre-Black Friday.

First off, you know when I find a sweet deal to Hawaii I always have to post it. I always say "this is the lowest I have ever see it". Well, this deal beats all previous deals. If you are spontaneous, of course, you can cash in on 2 RT tickets to ANY of the 4 islands of Hawaii, PLUS a 3-night stay at a high-end hotel (see details in link) for only, wait for it, $329 (GASP!). Yes, that includes 2 of you! BUT, you must fly out of LA or San Fransisco and you must travel between Dec. 1-16. Interested? Check it out here.


My sis is a big Forever 21 fan. They are having some nice deals coming up. Here is what they are offering and when:
Holiday promotions from Forever 21:
11/27 - 11/28 = $6 denim
11/29 - 12/5 = $6 logo tee's
12/6 - 12/12 = $4 pajamas
12/13 - 12/17 = $1 nail polish


Scarves are in! I found Nimli, an "organic" site, through a deal link and quite like some of their styles. On Black Friday they will be offering silk scarves for only $1! If you look a their original prices, you will see that this will be an amazing amount off. While you are there, check out their sale section. Cute stuff that is slashed from the original prices.


Free photo book and free shipping through Photoworks with code BONNIE. Exp 12/7 or until 25,000 have been redeemed. Tis the season for photo books!


Buy a Wii game, get one free on Amazon right now (select titles).

Okay, I may be posting more later as I see them!

No comments: