Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UP coupon, Deep Discount, GAP, Black Friday


Print out this $10 off coupon for the "UP" Blu-ray combo pack. Anyone seen it? I haven't but heard it's a cute movie. It just was released this week so most places should have it on sale anyway. My favorite places? Target or Walmart. I saw it at Costco today for $19 (DVD) but I don't think you can use outside coupons there.

Deep Discount is having their mega-sale from November 13-29. All music will be 30% off, books 30%, dvd's & blu-ray 40%, Up to 70% on Video games, 40% on Media Storage units, fragrances 10%, and 70% off on other fun stuff on the site.

Today for Veteran's Day at any GAP, the entire store is an extra 25% off--even on clearance items!
ALSO, tomorrow starts the 30% off friends and family for anything in the store as well. Go to this link if you don't already have a coupon to print out.

Anyone else getting geared up for Black Friday like me? Although I prefer to wait for the paper, there are a few ads that have either been leaked or released already and here they are:

Sam's Club
Office Max
Kmart
Sears

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

Thanks for the early Black friday ads Mel. You're the best. I really do love and appreciate all the deals that you posts. I LOVE it.