Monday, December 29, 2008

Ah, After-Christmas Sales. . .

I know it has been a while and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. As I recover from strep (NO FUN!!!), I thought I'd take a look at the deals that are to be had.

Ann Taylor Loft has a 70% off sale, plus there is a section of sale items that are an additional 30% off. Nice clothes at a much-needed discounted price!

GAP is having a great sale and today is the last day for an additional 25% off with code SALE.

Old Navy is having a 75% clearance sale online only.

A great place for shoes, I've discovered, is a place called 6PM. It has almost everything you could possibly want and right now they are having some great sales. Just for an example, they have Privo (made by Clarks) Hop 2 shoes, that used to be $64, are now $13.80. Yes, I've tried these on at Dillards and yes they are very comfy. Anyway, check it out and browse to your hearts content. Most likely you'll get lost in this site since there is so much to see!

Also, you want a free Redbox tonight? Use code 545D29 TODAY ONLY!

No comments: