Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Deals, Merry Deals

I know with all I have to do in the morning, I won't have time to post much, but my sister-in-law just tipped me off to a site that's kind of like another site she tipped me off to before. Both these sites work by highlighting one deeply discounted deal at a time, for about an hour or until sold out I think. You have to check back frequently, but sometimes the deals are worth it! Since I'm a sports nut, they are sports-oriented:

Steep and Cheap is having a women's theme tomorrow, which means they will have only deals for women. Wahoo! Something for us ladies! So, check back hourly if you want to see what is highlighted.

The other site is Chain Love, which is mostly cycling gear, but some great deals, for all those cycling enthusiasts.

I LOVE when Restaurant.com runs these deals. They have $25 gift certificates (or other amounts) to various establishments in your town, marked down to $10, then with the code SANTA, you get 80% off, making a $25 gift certificate only $2! There are some restrictions, so read the small print, but all in all you can't beat it!

No comments: