Monday, December 8, 2008

Lost anyone?



Okay, I'm totally excited about the first STL today! I'm a HUGE fan of the LOST TV series. I was saying to my hubby just the other day that it would be fun to own all of them. Amazon's deal of the day is seasons 1-3 (4 just came out too, but is not included) that were regularly $180, now only $58.99. That's a huge chunk off. Alas, still to much for us to bite off now, but I thought I'd pass along the love for any other LOST fans out there--I know you're out there!

Macy's has a cute BCX big button trench coat that used to be $68, but is now only $9.99 plus shipping. There are only size M left, however, but it's cute nonetheless, don't you think?

For the campers out there, Boscov's has a 3-piece set of cast iron skillets for $9.97 plus shipping (originally $50).

My sis was saying she wanted more children's books; well, here's a deal for her: Weekly Reader Publishing is offering 10 hard cover Caldecott winner classics for $24.95. Free shipping code is 134424, item number WRB532. They work out to be about $2.50 each, and that's hardback!

I thought "Cyber Monday" was last week, but apparently KMart decided to have another one. Various deals today only and free shipping over $29.

American Eagle is having free shipping today and tomorrow, plus use this code for an extra 20% off: 64592371.

No comments: