Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday Deals



Deseret Book is doing a 12-days of Christmas, with a deal everyday. Today is day 3 and I'm loving the deal, just because I love Elder Maxwell. It is his book entitled "The Promise of Discipleship", hardcover, for a mere $5.99. The catch is that it is online only and for today only and, of course, shipping. Still looks like a great addition to any Christian library.

REI, what can I say, I'm a fan! If you have ever browsed their outlet, there are some really good deals. They are offering an extra 20% off just until tomorrow with the code OUTLET25. Instead of paying shipping, you can also opt to have it sent to the store for free. I've done it before and it works great!

Also, for today only, you can print out a coupon for Old Navy for an extra 40% off in-store, on one item.

Here's a Borders coupon for 25% off plus free shipping. Use this code IPL1255 at checkout.

No comments: