Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Favorite

I've decided to post a "favorite" of mine each Friday, because I have so many favorite things! And I'm not talking raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, though those are all very nice things. I guess I'm talking STUFF. It could be anything from a product, a website or a store, but I thought it might be fun.

My first favorite thing I'm highlighting is my newly-found facial moisturizer. I love it! I have tried several and with my sensitive, dry skin, a good one was hard to come by. I had a coupon (you know me!)so I decided to try Borghese, picked up by Kirkland, so found at Costco. While I was there, deciding between this and Oil of Olay, the lady next to me said her friend's dermatologist told her to get Borghese (I know, great reference huh?). Anyway, it has done wonders for my face and dare I say, my skin feels and looks younger? It will cost you about $20 at Costco (unless you wait for the coupon) and it seems much cheaper than many other brands. You only need a tiny bit for full coverage too.

No comments: