Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ladies! Check these out!

Sorry, I guess these are only a one-day sale, and I just found them so there are only a few hours left for you to get them, but they are super-duper cute and way cheap! I want them all! Tulle has a one day sale on these items:


Distressed Corduroy fitted jacket, comes in 3 colors $5.99 (reg. $50)
Distressed Corduroy blazer $5.99 (reg. $50) -- 3 colors
Short Wool Jacket $9.99 (reg. $100) -- 5 colors


While I'm on the clothing deals, I found these Evisu Genes Jeans on sale on Amazon for $19.99 (reg. $200). I don't keep up on all the designer fashions, but apparently this is one of them. That's a whopping 90% off!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Thanks Mel! I just got my new shoes the other day and I ordered two jackets today. If I look stylin', it will be thanks to you!