Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorite

Life has been hectic the last few weeks, but I will be better. I wanted to get my Friday Favorite in.

My dear friend introduced me to a new way of eating: no hydrogenated oils, no artificial colors or preservatives. It is HARD to find natural things in our country--isn't that sad? Anyway, I digress. She also introduced me to the best licorice in the world! Not only is it delicious, but it is absolutely natural. Australian-made, soft, super-yummy, Darrell Lea is a must in my house! The only place I've been able to find it is Target and it will run you about $3 for a small bag. It's worth every bite! Strawberry is my favorite, but the site says there are plenty of other flavors out there. Pick one up or let me know if you find them anywhere else!

1 comment:

Robert and Kristen said...

So we went to the grocery store today and they had some of this licorice. I of course had to buy it to see if it is as good as you say it is, and I think it is delicious! It was a little expensive, but a good treat to have every now and then.