Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Totally Random Stuff

This Saturday, May 2, Red Mango is offering a free frozen yogurt of their newest flavor, Tangomonium. Check site for locations. Nothin' better than free!

Chuck E Cheese has a coupon out for 60 free tokens when you buy 40 at $10. That's 100 tokens for $10, or 10 cents per token! Not a huge fan of the place, but my kids love it.

American Eagle's clearance is an extra 20% off right now. Plus, try this code: 97184927 for an extra 15% off. My sis told me today that if you go in the store and they don't have what you want, they will order it for you and have it shipped to your house for free! She got her boys some jeans there the other day for only $12 each.

Okay, this one is kind of random, but I've been to emergency preparedness seminars in the past and I went to a class about bio warfare and such. They talked about these gas masks and suggested they might be handy someday. We don't have any and they usually are pretty expensive, but I saw this deal and thought I'd put it up. It is a set of Belgium-made 4 gas masks with filters for $19.99. Check it out. Do with it what you want. Don't know how legit the site is as I've not seen it before, but it's a deal nonetheless. . .

Costco is having a HUGE sale on office supplies anywhere from scissors for .88 cents to paper clips for .19 cents! It all includes shipping so it might be nice time to stock up. There are too many good deals to list, so just go to the Costco website.

No comments: