Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Free Root beer, Il Divo, Aeropostale, Vitamins

Rumor has it that Sonic is having their annual free root beer float night on June 3 from 8 p.m. to close. Free! Call your nearest Sonic to confirm, but most should be participating.


Anyone appreciate the melodious, hunky voices of Il Divo like me? They are performing in SLC next Friday, June 5. You can now purchase two tickets through TravelZoo at 50% off--only $56.50 for 2!


Aeropostale has this light, summery, cute dress for only $10 right now--and it comes in 5 different colors! Think I might have to get me one, or two!


Vitamins or supplements anyone? This is a great deal and a great time to stock up! Puritan's Pride has a deal going right now where if you buy 2 bottles, you get 3 free! That's 5 for the price of 2! There are lots of different supplements you can get. ALSO, use code TE5PP4D for $20 off $50 or more, plus free shipping. As a side-note, I have used the above Acai (my sis read somewhere that it is the most pure form of it) and I love it for energy level, BUT you can either get it at Good Earth for $30 or at Puritan's Pride for $12.99! Plus, you get 5% of what you spend back if you are an Ebates member. If not, sign up and save! Stock up while the sale is still on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm putting the root beer floats on my calendar. What a cute dress from aero.