Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Favorite


What can I say more except that I love my Magic Bullet! There's so much you can do with it, but my favorite, and most frequent use, is making shakes or smoothies. In fact right now I sip on my chocolate-raspberry-banana protein shake for breakfast, after my morning run. Here's a link to one of my favorite recipes I make with it: Spinach Smoothies! The best deal right now is found at Costco. With the $10 off coupon that expires on May 31, you can get the deluxe version of it for only $44.99!

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

Oh yay!!!! I too LOVE my magic bullet. Judd and I have mentioned, a couple times, how it has been the BEST purchase ever! WE LOVE IT! We make yummy shakes too. Do you use the muscle milk protein? We love it, and it tastes SO good. Try Muscle Milk Vanilla, Ice, Soy, splenda, vanilla, cinnamin, (optional:half a banana; sliced). It is SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!