Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Favorite--Latepost


I'm getting this off late, but wanted to tell you about another favorite thing of mine. My friend gave me the Pedi-Egg for my birthday because she has loved hers and wanted to share. I loved mine so much that I, in turn, gave these as Mother's Day gifts this year. It's called smooth, soft, summer-ready heels and feet without the cost of a regular pedicure! I know the idea of cheese-grating your own skin makes a lot of people cringe, but it doesn't hurt and it makes my feet lovely-soft! It will run you about $10, but I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon, that comes regularly in the mail, for about $8.

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

How funny, I purchased my ped egg when we first got here. I noticed it at Walmart and told Judd that I wanted one ever since I saw it being advertised in a late night infomercial. I do like it, but it doesn't work as good as I had hoped. Still, I think it is worth having.