Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Favorite---and more


If I had more money to spare these days, I think I would pamper myself more, wouldn't you? After all, a mom's job is hard work. My sis introduced me and the spa I have referred friends to is Amara. The owner, Lea, started it in her Lindon basement and has recently talked about going to a commercial location since the business is growing so much. The staff there knows how to take care of you and they do a great job at everything I've had done there, which has mostly been waxings and the very-occasional massage. So, if you are in need of anything and live in the area, check it out!

A few other deals that must be mentioned:
Borders 40% off coupon good until tomorrow, in store only.

Tulle is having a major sale coming up. All things pictured is cute and under $7 each! It starts on May 5 and goes until May 7. Make sure to check it out next week and early so sizes don't go.

If you play the guitar, this is a good price for a 10-pack of acoustic strings, at only $10.


Starts May 3: Acer 18.5 inch LCD monitor at Staples will be $89.98 ALSO you can check out this coupon for an additional $25 off, making it $65. You can have it shipped for free to a store near you.

No comments: