Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friends and Family, Guitar Hero 3, etc

We don't yet own a Wii system, but I have many friends and family who have them and the talk this season is of the new release of Guitar Hero III:Legends of Rock. Amazon has it for $35 (eligible for Super Saver free shipping) PLUS if you get the game or the Aerosmith version, you can get 2 guitars for $20! So, with the game, plus 2 guitars it is only $55. I thought that was a great deal. It's Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday deal.

Also, I'm a big fan of Aeropostale and they have their friends and family 30% off right now with code FRIENDS08 (exp.11/23). Here is a printable in-store coupon for those who would prefer to go in and try things on.

Also, here is a printable coupon for $10 off $25 for JCPenny.

Okay, so there's a start for today. I'll be back to add more later!

2 comments:

Deb said...

You are awesome!! Thank you for doing this site - I'm loving it already!

Amberlynn said...

Great find! I'm gonna show this post to Judd. He wants to get guitar hero. OH, and I LOVE your new blog! You are AWESOME! Love ya!