Saturday, November 22, 2008

Toys, Gloss and Didj



I'll start with my favorite. Has anyone heard of the new Leapfrog system called Didj? In my research, I've found this to be an amazing little learning system. You can actually download your child's level of math or weekly spelling list, for example, from your computer. Then, the games will prompt your child every few minutes to answer a question in order for them to move on. You can try it out at your local Target. It's hard to find this system under $90 but Leapfrog is having their friends and family sale right now, for 30% off, making the system $63! There are also games on the site and other accessories. Free shipping over $50. Promotional code is HY8NFF.

My brother got me some Burt's Bees products for Christmas a few years ago and I loved them! Problem is, they are pricey (just check Kohlers!). Burts Bees is having a great sale right now of a 5-pack lip gloss for $5, plus $3 s/h. Would make great stocking stuffers.

If you are doing your Christmas shopping online this year, our friend Amazon is having a deal on select toys, such as Littlest Pet Shop. If you spend $50, you get a free toy, up to a $24.99 value. Not a bad option.

If anything else pops up, I'll let you know! Ta, ta for now! GO COUGS!!!

No comments: