Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gifts for Men and More

Am I the only person who finds it hard to shop for men? I doubt it. Well, my husband is a huge college football fan and I saw that Amazon has college hooded sweatshirts for $17.99 (with free shipping if you spend over $25). They have virtually every college on there and I know Costco was selling similar hoodies recently for over $30, so not too shabby.

There are also some decent deals at the Nike Store in the clearance section. Also, right now, you can get an additional 20% off the clearance with code NOVCLEAR (exp 11/26) and free shipping with code GIVENIKE (exp. 12/20). They have some great gear and shoes on sale for the sports fanatic.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Hey mel here is a blog that Kayleen and her sister are working with and saving bunch..thought maybe you'd like to see it too..alot of free stuff http://savingmoneyideas.blogspot.com/