Friday, November 21, 2008

Sorry--Late posting!

Went to see Twilight with sister and Mom, (great flick, by the way) so I'm getting this out later than I wanted, but here are my STLs for today:

My cousin tipped me off to a great deal for those of you with little girls. Right now at Limited Too, everything is buy one get one free, PLUS on top of that you get 30% off your entire order! Code is 758. They have Webkins, so with the percentage off you could get 2 for less than $12, making each one less than $6. Thanks Christina!

Also, I haven't explored the site much yet, but my friend told me about Ebates. Here's what she said: "You start at this site, when purchasing something, and click through them to get to whatever site you want to buy from. They open a tracking ticket, and when you make your purchase, they give you a rebate for a percentage of the purchase. They have really good rebates- the current rebate for a Barnes and Noble purchase is 8%. You can still use whatever coupons or promotions or whatever that you have, they just give you an 8% (or whatever) rebate for your purchase total (pre-shipping). They save up your purchases for three or four months, and then send you a check. I've gotten two or three now, and it is a pretty good deal, since it doesn't cost you anything, and just takes more off of your total. They are running a refer-a-friend promotion now where you get an additional $10 added to your check if your first qualifying purchase is before 12/31." Thanks Amber!

Also, another favorite site of mine, and I know many of yours as well, is Half.com. They have every book, CD, video game, etc. you could possibly want at a fraction of the cost. They might be slightly used, but I've never had any problems with things I've ordered from here.

Also, not that I'm a huge Walmart fan, but they are having some crazy clearance deals right now. Check out kids' apparel if needed! Cute stuff. Shipping is cheap or you can have it sent to the nearest Wally's for free.

Please feel free to send me links or other deals if you see them so I can post them for all to see! Thanks to those of you who have shared!

No comments: