Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sweat suits, Toys and Guitars Oh My!

It has been hard to keep up with all the deals the last few days, so I decided to take a short hiatus to eat turkey, pumpkin pie and to go shopping! Hopefully you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn't gain as much weight as I'm sure I did! Here are a few deals I thought were worth noting . . .

I, personally, like the Old Navy doorbusters for today. Since I'm a creature of comfort, I live in sweats and pjs if I can get away with it. They have basic fleece sweat pants and sweat shirt for $10 each--nice comfy outfit for $20. They also have all their graphic tees for $5.

eToys is still having some great deals on toys if you are still in the market after yesterday! Here is a list of their holiday weekend specials and there are some great deals! For example, there is a Yukon Express Wood Train Station that used to be $50 and it is on sale for $7.99! And really there are too many to list that are great prices; just go to their "holiday weekend specials".

Anyone need a guitar for their Wii Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Amazon has one for $7 right now, but I'm finding throughout the day that the prices are subject to change at any time, so if you want it, act fast. It is also eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping over $25.

No comments: