Monday, November 24, 2008

Spiderman, Music and More

This week means some crazy shopping for everyone. My sister's bishop, in a parent-only meeting yesterday, urged everyone to be cautious in their spending this Christmas and to not go into debt. Our economy is fragile, yes retailers will suffer this year, but our love for our children is not determined by how much we spend or how many gifts we give them. So, I second his words. I will try to post the best deals I find, to prevent any major wallet catastrophies. Please, if you see something cool, send it my way so I can add it!

For little Spidey fans everywhere, there is a Spiderman Training Studio, complete with DVD, training mat and punching bag retails for $35, on sale for a low $5.74! Cool gift for a few bucks.

Fisher Price has a I Can Play Guitar System, for those budding musicians out there. Retails for $120, on sale for $44.

For fans of The Killers, (and who wouldn't be with that name!) Amazon is offering a complete download of their newest album for $3.99.

I got a notification from Aeropostale yesterday that they will have some unbelievable deals each day this week. Sure enough, they are offering 50% off everything !

Ok, so we'll start with those. . .

No comments: